The Cobb Chamber named the 2015 Sam Olens Business Community Service Award
winners on Monday at the December First Monday Breakfast Event, sponsored by Cobb
Community Foundation and Metro Atlanta Ambulance Service. This year, the award
program recognized all 10 businesses nominated as recipients for their contributions to
Cobb’s non-profit organizations.
Since the inception of this awards program, Georgia Trend magazine has served as its
sponsor. Publisher and editor-in-chief Neely Young presented each winner with an
award designed by Marietta Trophy.
Earlier this year, Cobb’s nonprofit community was asked to nominate businesses that
have enhanced the lives of all Cobb County residents through gifts of time, money and
The 2015 winners were:
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass, nominated by TheCindy Donald Dreams of Recovery Foundation.
- Batson-Cook, nominated by Loving Arms Cancer Outreach.
- Cobb EMC, nominated by The Devereux Georgia Treatment Center.
- Genuine Parts Company, nominated by The Center for Family Resources.
- JE Dunn Construction, nominated by Orange Duffel Bag.
- Marietta Pizza Company, nominated by St. Joseph Catholic School.
- Prestigious Cleaning Team, nominated by Bullock Hope House.
- S.A. White Oil Company, nominated by Simple Needs GA.
- WellStar Cancer Services, nominated by American Cancer Society.
- West Cobb Chiropractic, nominated by Calvary Children’s Home.
For more information, visit cobbchamber.org/ bcsa, cobbfoundation.org or contact
Ashley Warner at (770) 859-2346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2015 Sam Olens Business Community Service Award winners were named at a
ceremony on Monday.
/ Special to the MDJ-Cobb Chamber of Commerce.